Supporting global sales of industrial turbochargers
Showcasing an expanding product range to break into new markets
A long-standing client, Napier Turbochargers have earned their reputation as world leaders in industrial turbocharger design, manufacture and support.
In 2013, Napier became part of the Wabtec Corporation, a global provider of technology-based products and services primarily for the rail and transit industry. Cursor supported Napier during this transition, with the focus now moving to showcasing developments in their product range across different sectors.
A refreshed website would not only present a better first impression to potential partners, it would also showcase Napier’s in-depth industry knowledge. Furthermore, it would open doors to exploring broader markets with their latest product offerings, including the NT2 (Two-Stage) range and Small Industrial Turbochargers (SIT).
- Introduction of new market pages, confirming and highlighting expertise in each area
- Showcase expanded product range from SIT to NT2
- Display complex technical data in engaging and accessible way
- Updated technical product information & spares finder
- Improved, fully responsive website
- Communicate global reach of service partners
Napier Turbochargers as a business has progressed through many owners and in all the recent iterations Cursor have been there for us supporting and developing our website for maximum impact with a professional approach to all the various IT demands.
Steve HudsonHead of Sales & Marketing, Napier Turbochargers